Deputy Director, Development
HOPE Foundation for Women & Children of Bangladesh.
- Pls mention ‘Deputy Director, Development’ in the subject of email or on the envelope in case of hard-copy application.
- Brand Development/Promotion
- Networking with Multi-National and local Corporate for target-oriented fund raising
- Accessing CSR funds of different organizations
- Developing Media Relations and Rapport
- Physical fitness for frequent travels in home and abroad
- Excellent power-point presentation ability and handling Q & A sessions
- Arrange/organize meeting with prospective organizational/individual donors/sponsors
- Strong command in spoken/written Bangla and English
- Masters in Any Subject with major or exposure in Marketing or Social Marketing.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Advocacy, Communication/Public Relation/Media, Fund Raiser
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Advertising Ageny, Development Agency, Healthcare/Lifestyle product, Hospital, NGO
- Age At most 55 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Must possess strong and impressive personality
- Advanced Computer skills
- Retired Govt/ NGO/ INGO officers with good repute and connections will be given preference
- Cox’s Bazar
- Tk. 60000
- Admissible benefits as per the policy of the organization that includes festival allowance, TA/DA etc
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 20, 2016
|HOPE Foundation for Women & Children of Bangladesh.
Address : 16401 NW 2nd Ave, Suite 202, Miami, FL 33169
Web : www.hopeforbangladesh.org